Welcome to the 1Retro.uk website terms and conditions. We advise you read through them carefully before using the site. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions mentioned, which may be updated by us from time to time without your notification.
Any misuse of this site is deemed a criminal offence. By using this site, you are agreeing to not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm; post malicious content; hack into any aspect of this site; corrupt data. We reserve the right to report any activity that breaches this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any unforeseen circumstances such as the loss or damage caused by a circulated denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technological harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs or data.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in this site and its content (this includes design, copy, logos, graphics, software and any other material) remains the property of 1Retro and is protected by copyright laws. You may not use any content for business related or commercial enterprise purposes. The storage, printing and display of content for personal use are acceptable.
Third party trademarks and images of third party products and services on this site are in no way associated, linked or endorsed by 1Retro and you should not make assumptions based on the affiliation.
Terms of Sale
You are subject to the following terms and conditions when placing an order on this site. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
We reserve the right to refuse an order, which may result from the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorization of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- The identification of an unauthorized bulk order for promotional purposes
We will not be held responsible for delays in delivery times due to postal delays or unforeseen circumstances. Dispatch times may also vary in correspondence to availability and any guarantees or representation times. For more information, please read our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- Our contract - You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm you have placed an order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute as acceptance of your order. A contract between us will be formed as soon as we send you a confirmation email of your goods being dispatched.
- Pricing and Availability - Although we try to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices on this site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Prices are also subject to change without notice.
- Payment - We carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Once this has gone through, the goods will be dispatched.
- PayPal - We accept payments through PayPal, any refunds to be made for orders paid for with PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- Product - We always try our utmost in accurately displaying the colours and details of our products on this site. While we do make every effort to ensure all sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible, the sizes indicated are approximations based on today's standardized clothing sizes.
Condition of Items
The site states we sell vintage and second hand items including vintage designer brands. Thus the goods have been previously worn, unless stated otherwise. We do not acquire our products directly from the original supplier or manufacturer hence cannot guarantee the origin of all items nor be held accountable for it. Our experienced graders will try to do their utmost in investigating the authenticity of our vintage designer goods so you can shop in confidence.
We offer returns on any item you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 14 days of receiving them.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if it fails to meet the following criteria:
- All original tags must be attached
- All items must be returned in the same condition as they were received
- All items have not been worn
- All items are free of any odours
- All items must be in saleable condition
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the cost of postage (this includes the original delivery cost and return postage). If you wish to request reimbursement for postage due to an incorrectly advertised, damaged or faulty item just get in touch with us and we will reimburse your postage costs. Please be aware that the maximum amount we can refund you is the standard Royal Mail recorded delivery cost. We also cannot refund the excess cost of parcels returned to us via courier or next day delivery.
Gift Voucher orders are final and in no circumstance, refundable.
Discount codes (including We miss you promotions)
Discount codes are valid from the date received until the date stated on accompanying email - unless stated otherwise in writing.
One discount code per person
Discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other codes.
By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from 1Retro Limited containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at each point of email contact.
Discount codes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Discount codes are only valid only at 1retro.uk
Discount codes cannot be applied to existing orders.
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against gift vouchers. Ross & White Limited prohibits the posting of Discount Codes or Voucher Codes on the internet or any public forum unless stated otherwise in writing.
Users of Discount Codes must be 18 or over.
To redeem your Discount Code you must enter the code prior to completing your payment at 1retro.uk
Ross & White Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion and to modify, suspend or cancel any prizes or related promotion at any time.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of Ross & White Limited is final.
Ross & White Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible. The first order discount is split evenly between the items purchased if you order more then one item, so the refund is pro-rated accordingly.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 1Retro, it's officers, employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
1Retro reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to change, remove or vary the services and/or page of this site.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.